DX100 ?

Stephen Tetorka StephenTetorka at CS.COM
Thu Feb 17 13:00:58 EST 2005

Thanks everyone for the great help...seems like the hole was for the improved keying.

On the DX100 subject....I'd like to modify the mechanical arrangement of the VFO tuning.

Personally, I find the offset/grove-gripping turning mechanism the least impressive aspect of the 100.

Picked up a smallish 10:1 vernier..but it appears to be to long to fit in the space...unless I use spacers 'tween the panel and chassis...and that will not allow proper fit into the enclosure, I think.

Nor have I seen a 'mod' on improving the tuning mechanics...is there one?

Your continuing kind help is welcome and appreciated.

Keep'em glowing,
Steve