DX100 ?

Stephen Tetorka StephenTetorka at CS.COM
Thu Feb 17 15:29:22 EST 2005

Hi Glen:

Not that I recall.

Also, since I've done a "99%" restore..including a nice harness..."what aint there aint in the manual schematic".

Now putting the final (artistic) touches to the panel...to match my Fire Engine Red and Chromed enclosure....my DX100 ala GTO!

Looking for a Hurst gear shift...circa 1965...anyone have one?

Steve
WA2TAK