DX-60B and HG-10

Garey Barrell k4oah at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Feb 22 09:42:48 EST 2005

Jan -

I think the rule is to keep it as short as possible.  It is actually
just a "shielded wire", not a matched "transmission line" in this
application.  So it looks to the VFO like a capacitor across the
output.  Make it just long enough to reach!   I don't know if the HG-10
has a "peaking coil" output match or not, but if it does you could trim
it with the cable connected.

73, Garey - K4OAH
Atlanta

Drake C-Line Service Manual