Heath For Sale

Mark V. Johnson mvjohn at SYMPATICO.CA
Sat Feb 26 20:10:27 EST 2005

Heath team;

I have a nice VF-1 VFO for sale. I've been through it, replaced the tube
and aligned it. I used it for a while on a small transmitter. Its now
surplus to my needs. $35.00US plus shipping.

I have a pristine, GR-88 VHF receiver for sale. It has the built in
110VAC power adapter. Covers 152 Mhz to 174 Mhz, FM.  No manual.
$65.00US plus shipping.

Also have a brand new cabinet and front face for the HM-2102 VHF
Wattmeter. I got these parts as pieces from an unbuilt kit. Still in
Heath box and wrapped up. $15.00US for the two parts.

Manual for the HM-2102. $10.00US and I'll pay mailing costs for Canada
and US.

Thanks!
Mark V. Johnson VE3DJU/VE3DDI