Signal on 28.635 MHz

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Tue Jan 4 11:37:19 EST 2005

 We (at work) had a problem with a complaint
from a ham hearing an S9 carrier on 144.190
to make a long story short, we tracked it down to
a Lexmark printer 300 feet from him in a
house two streets over. The printer was actually
turned off, but unless unplugged from its power
pack would generate the signal anyway.

Mark  WB8JKR