ss-9000 demo program

Don Melcher don at HFRADIO.COM
Fri Jan 14 23:39:06 EST 2005

No - that ain't no 747 http://www.rigpix.com/heathkit/ss9000.htm - wow -
I don't even remember it - anybody have documentation on the commands?

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV] On Behalf Of W Dean Milner
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 5:06 PM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Re: [HEATH-TEMPE] ss-9000 demo program

At 2005-01-13 Thursday 19:14 -0500, William RIddell <ve3wfr at RAC.CA>
wrote:

>Would anyone have this program and be able to e-mail it to me or make a

>copy I will pay all expenses
>
>billwfr at sympatico.ca

Not sure if it helps, but as I recall the ss-9000 was essentialy a Yaesu

FT747 so a control program for the Yaesu might work for the Heath. If
you're looking for the actualy Heath program just ignore my kibitzing
*grin*

73, Dean
VE1CBF