ss-9000 demo program

The Heathkit Junkie w0qni at JUNO.COM
Sat Jan 15 03:23:39 EST 2005

Dean:

The SB-1400 is the match for the 747. The program for the 747 will run on
the 1400. The pin outs are the same for both, and both manuals have the
same program also.

The SS-9000 is a different program. I have not seen one or know of one,
unless someone on the reflector has it !. I would like one also. There is
a program in the SS-9000 manual. but I am not a computer nerd, hihi
    (o)  (o)
00ooo---ooo00
      ~~~~~~
73 - BILL - WØQNI