FS: HEATHKIT NOVICE/GENERAL COURSES

joseph lutz kwm24 at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Jan 17 13:12:46 EST 2005

[1]  Heathkit Amateur Radio Novice License Course
       Binder cover coming loose - material never used,
       [2] cassette tapes included.
       Price: $25.00 + shipping

[2] Heathkit Amateur Radio General License Course
      [2] Binders - Good to Very Good - the cassette
      tapes are not there - I have them, and maybe will
      find them when I clean all the past 'toys' out.
      Price: $30.00 + shipping

73,
Joe W7LPF

"The most terrifying words in the English Language are: I'm from
  the government and I'm here to help."     - Ronald Reagan

All messages and attachments scanned by Norton AntiVius Auto
                              checker prior to being sent.