For Sale HM-102 RF Power Meter, and Sale ends this evening for HEATHKIT ID-5001 ADVANCED WEATHER COMPUTER with Sensors

Scotty Rathjen scotty at ASHIKO.COM
Sun Jan 23 13:21:10 EST 2005

Hi Gang,
Starting this evening (Sunday at 6:45 PM PST) is the sale of my Heathkit
HM-102 RF power Meter. Please see the 9 photos showing this meter inside and
out.  The item number is 5746402554.  In case you are interested I have a
"buy it now price" of $50.

Also for sale (Closing this evening) on eBay is my Heathkit ID-5001 Advanced
Weather Computer with 2 wind sensors.  Please see the 9 photos showing both
inside and out.  Here is the link to this eBay listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48625&item=5744452060
&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Or go to www.ebay.com and type in the following item number: 5744452060
Thanks and 73 de Scotty Rathjen W7SW.