Question -- Heathkit Ultrasonic Cleaner

Ron ra.ah at RCN.COM
Tue Jan 25 09:10:54 EST 2005

Rick,

I've had a GD-1150 for years. It was always slow to start
(workaround: switch on with just a little water in the
tank. Once it runs, add enough water for the job). It also
developed leakage in the slide switch, causing incorrect
timing (fixed by cleaning by the switch). By now, the
adhesive backing on the front panel label has dried up, but
this problem is only cosmetic. Otherwise, it still runs fine.

What's wrong with yours?

-- Ron