Need odd front panel IF Gain Pot for RX-1

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 31 21:35:55 EST 2005

Worse comes to worse, you may be able to disassemble
the original potentiometer and remove the mounting
assembly (which is usually attached to the round front
portion of the cover).  Then, you can rebuild it using
the parts from a new potentiometer.

I have an Apache that some previous owner changed out
the Amphenol microphone jack with a 1/4 inch phone
jack.  Finding an Amphenol type of jack with long
enough threads to go through the front panel has been,
so far, an exercise in futility!  As such, I had to
make an adapter to get between the phone jack and my
"normal" microphone.

Glen, K9STH

--- digital-conjurers at ADELPHIA.NET wrote:

Anyone out there got a spare front panel  IF Gain Pot
for the RX-1?  This little *&%$ is VERY non-standard,
having a threaded section that's almost 5/8" long, so
it will fit through that very thick set of two front
panels.

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites