Vintage Navy oscilloscope available. Any interest?

Bob And Bettina Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Sat Jul 2 01:54:19 EDT 2005

I am continuing to clean up my basement. Today's item is a small (3"
screen) Navy oscilloscope (OS-8C/U military nomenclature). Fairly low
frequency (10's of kHz), separate vertical and horizontal amplifiers,
small (about 13 x 8 x 5 inches) and fairly light weight, guessing that
it dates from the 1960's (does use vacuum tubes). Looks to be in quite
nice shape.  If you have any interest, please drop me an email.  I
expect to put it on eBay in the next day or so.  I have pictures and a
better description if you are interested.  Might be nice item for
vintage MIL test gear collector.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY