Slightly Off topic - Cap replacement

James Cundiff dadofpetie at COMCAST.NET
Mon Jul 4 17:04:48 EDT 2005

Hey guys,
    First and foremost! To all of you veterans out there who have fought
to keep us free, Thank You!

I know this is not exactly on target but I need some advise on how to
take apart a black, toilet paper tube holding 4 caps! There are 4
electrolytics inside that I wish to remove and insert new caps in the
shell. The thing is riveted to the chassis so I have to do it in place.
Yes, there is enough room to do this under the chassis, but I want to
keep the look as original as possible. I know someone else has been this
fussy and done this! By the way, the rig is a 1949 vintage Zenith
Trans-oceanic G500. Thanks for the help and knowledge you all contribute
to this reflector! 73!

In His service,
Jim Cundiff KB3GFC