Heathkit FCC ID #

Earl Morse n5tu at WT.NET
Mon Jul 11 15:01:47 EDT 2005

Not sure who wanted this.  Addresses sometimes get stripped off in digest mode
I guess.

Heath Company Grantee Code was BJ4. Their manufacturing code was 86E for the
plant on Hilltop Road plant.

Zenith Data Systems used the IFO Grantee Code.

Surprised I still have these digits rolling around in my head.

Earl
N8SS

DOES ANYONE HAVE A HEATHKIT WITH THE FCC ID # ON THE PC BOARD. ANY MODEL IS
O.K. I JUST NEED THE FIRST FEW LETTERS FOR THEIR COMPANYS FCC ID.
THANK YOU