FS: Heathkit IG-102

Ron ra.ah at RCN.COM
Sun Jul 17 14:14:29 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have a couple of IG-102 generators, one of which I
would like to sell. I don't particularly care which.

First IG-102: This unit is dirty. Front panel has some
imperfections and case has some paint damage. The unit
works, though the RF output is on the low side. I have
not checked calibration. This is a good candidate for
restoration or to use as is. $25 plus actual shipping
cost from ZIP 01702.

Second IG-102: Rare front panel: Logo is 'advance
schools, inc' and the model number is IGB-102. It was
made by Heath as an OEM product for this school.

This generator was fully restored! It was completely
taken apart (re-kitted, so to speak). Each electrical
component was tested and any out of spec component was
replaced. All other parts were cleaned and brought as
close as possible to original condition. The case was
repainted (original color and texture). The front
panel was shined and looks great, though it does have
a few scratches. It was then professionally assembled
and calibrated. It's as close to new as it can get...
$55 plus actual shipping cost from ZIP 01702.

I'll be happy to send a picture of either or both to
anyone that asks.

-- Ron