SB-500 Parts

Marvin Johnston marvin at RAIN.ORG
Mon Jul 18 22:34:40 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking for several years and have found this a wonderful
source of Heathkit information. This time, I found a small brown paper
bag of parts labeled "SB-500 #1, 171-2741" and am curious what this
might be. Someone wrote on the bag "50 MHz Kit" and a quick look at the
BAMA manual suggested this is part of the 50 MHz filter? The parts look
to be new and unused:

QTY Description
1 - Crystal, 94.00000 MHz +-.003%, P/N 404-364
2 - Aluminum IF covers
2 - IF Coils, P/N 40.671
3 - 5 pF 10% NPO ceramic disc caps
3 - 10 pF 10% NPO ceramic disc caps
1 - 56pF +-5% ??? cap

If anyone is interested in these things, how does $5.00 including
shipping sound?

Thanks!

Marvin, KE6HTS