HW-101

Terry England W9cau at AOL.COM
Thu Jul 21 16:52:27 EDT 2005

Anyone have any ideas on maybe the fix for my 101 I changed out the
modulator board it was bad to many jumpers on it and it finally quit. Now it  works ok
except it will not work in vox or key up in CW. Also the rel pwr won't  read
on the meter now. Before the board was changed it did work. Tnx you  w9cau