New Heathkit Manuals

LEON WENDLER electronicparts2002 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 22 15:12:21 EDT 2005

Today we added 2 new manuals to our website. both are
100% perfect. HD-1234 and the SP-99 both are free for
download. as soon as i can get more manuals cheap at
ebay i will continue. if anyone has any heathkit files
or info of any type they would like to donate to the
site please email me.
thank you
Leon @ Technology Systems

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs