Mic connector part #?

G. Beat gregory.beat at COMCAST.NET
Thu Jun 2 09:52:50 EDT 2005

Chuck -

You are correct about Amphenol originally being the supplier for thee connectors.
Amphenol SOLD their military and older connector product lines (e.g. Series 80 and 91 microphone connectors) to WPI in the 1980s.
WPI also acquired the Amphenol mfg. operations in Salem, NJ.  (PDF of Catalog on this web page)
http://www.wpi-interconnect.com/salem.htm

Section 5 of the WPI catalog should have all of the specifications (and specific part numbers) that you require.

The connectors are available from a variety of sources (Allied, Newark, Mouser, and a number of Heath/ Collins radio restorers as well as music/audio microphone restorers).  The WPI web site will direct you to local distributors/dealers in your area -- or a quick GOOGLE search will produce a number of small part sellers (usually selling NOS or used versions of the part)

w9gb