Many Heath items, including parts, FS

Ken Simpson, W8EK W8EK at SPEAKEASY.NET
Sat Jun 4 09:01:57 EDT 2005

For Sale:

Heath SB-303 receiver

This is the solid state receiver, with solid state LMO that
covers 80 thru 10 meters (no WARC bands), plus 15 MHz
for WWV.  It matches the Heath SB line, and can be used
with a Heath SB-400 or SB-401 to transceive together.

This particular unit works, but it could stand some cleaning.
Apparently it was stored in the garage of a silent key, and
has a fair amount of dirt.  The xtal calibrator gives a good
solid S 9 signal, but some of the controls are dirty.  A bit
of "deoxit" would probably improve it considerably.  This
is the SB-303 receiver only, with no accessories.  $120
Since this has not sold in the last week, I must have priced
it too high, so price is now $110.

Heath Desk Microphone
This is the brown Heath desk microphone that was
sold with the later Heath rigs, which I think is an HDP-121.
It has the black Heathkit label, and a PTT bar. The
actual stand is 100% OK, and is in almost perfect
condition. No scratches, dings, or even paint wear on
this part of it. There is very slight wear on the Heathkit
name plate. The actual mic cartridge is good, and the
cord is fine.  $70

Heath cabinet for SB line
This is the Heath cabinet with hinged lid for the SB line,
that includes the SB-100/101/102 transceiver, the
SB-300/301 receiver, SB-400/401 transmitter, and
SB-200/201 amplifier.  This case is in nice shape with
no dents or dings.  I think it is fine as it is, although there
would be a very few perfectionists who might want to
repaint it.  $35

Heath SSB Crystal Filter
This came from an SB-400, but I think it can be used
in any of the SB line.  It is part number 404-200 and
is 2.1 KHz wide.  $20

Heath "Riser" Feet for SB line
This is a set of four feet for the SB line.  It includes the
two "riser" feet, plus the two regular feet.  The long
screws are included.  Original Heath. $15

Cover for Heath Wattmeter
This is the inverted "U" cover that fits the Heath HM-102
and HM-2102 wattmeters, and maybe other units.  It is
in very nice shape, with no imperfections that I can find.
Paint is very nice.  $12
As above, but has been painted black, to match Drake
gear, I think.  $12

"Clamshell" case for SB-104 line accessories, such as
the SB-634, SB-614, etc.  It includes both top and bottom.
These looks almost perfect.  No dents, dings, or scratches
that I can find.   $20

"Lever" knob
This is the knob that always breaks, and is used on the
SB-101/102, etc. as a switch for the CW filter, as well
as being used on the SB-401 and SB-614, and maybe
others.  Looks perfect.  I have two.  $10 each.

Small knobs -  7/8 inch skirt
These are the smaller knobs used on the SB line, such
as the SB-614.  Close to perfect condition.  Five
available for $5 each.

Heath tube type LMO for SB line
This is the earlier LMO, like used in the SB-100, SB-300
and SB-400.  This one came form an SB-400.  It works
fine.  $20

Mu Metal shield for 3 inch CRT
This is from the SB-614, but I think the same one is used
for the SB-610, and maybe other units.  It was around a
3RP1 CRT, but should fit most 3 inch CRTs.  $10

Front panel of SB-614, including bezel and gradicule
Looks very close to perfect.  $20

Other parts from an SB-614 are also available, but I
tried to list the ones that I thought people would want
the most.  E-mail your needs, and I will try to help.

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson