Shurite Lives!

Richard A. (Tony) Stalls bc342n at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Jun 8 17:31:30 EDT 2005

Hi Ed,

I didn't mean to suggest that Shurite products aren't good, because I'm
sure they're fine and a lot better than what Heathkit and Johnson put into
their Novice rigs back in the 1950's.  If you want a Triplett or Simpson,
you'll pay $60-$80 (USD), but you can get a Shurite for $15-$25 and it's
likely that it'll do the job just as well.  However, even if it does fail
before the item outlives its usefulness, you can afford to replace it a
couple of times and still be ahead.

VY 73,
Tony
K4KYO