SB-650

James Montress W2JJM at WEBTV.NET
Wed Jun 15 16:34:13 EDT 2005

I am in need of the manual pages concerning Circuit description/theory
of operation for the SB-650. I do not need the schematic. If some one
has these pages and could copy them I would be    pleased to pay for the
copies and postage. Back in the early 1990's I built the updated version
from the January 1987    issue of Ham Radio Magazine with LED  digital
display. A great addition to my   HW-101. I am now toying  with the
possibility of adding 10 Hz resolution. Has anyone ever had the same
thought and  been able to carry thru with it? Any and all responses
would be appreciated.
 Jim W2JJM      Since 1936.      Tnx.