HEATHKIT MANUAL

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jun 18 18:54:39 EDT 2005

Go to http://bama.sbc.edu and then to Heath.

If you have problems, go to the mirror site that is
listed near the top on the home page.

The manual for the MR-1 is there and can be downloaded
for free.

Also, please turn off your caps lock key.  Messages
are MUCH easier to read when normal capitalization is
used.

Thanks.

Glen, K9STH

--- GRANDPA1 <GRANDPA1 at TWCNY.RR.COM> wrote:

HI ALL,
I AM IN DIRE NEED OF A MANUAL FOR A HEATHKIT COMANCHE,
MR-1. I WILL ACCEPT A REPRINT OR COPY. WILLING TO PAY
A FAIR PRICE, PLUS POSTAGE. LETME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE,
OR CAN DO.

Glen, K9STH

Web sites

http://home.comcast.net/~k9sth