SB-401 crystal diodes - Heath Part No. 56-26-1

Robert Myers rsmyers at ROGERS.COM
Thu Jun 23 12:36:21 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I am in need of some crystal diodes used in the SB-401 on the carrier
generator board -- part of the balanced modulator.  They are named D101,
D102, D103, and D104 there.  And under the chassis, one more of the same
(D9) is used to pick off the final RF output to measure relative power.

Heath Part No., for each is 56-26-1.

I believe they are a matched set of hot carrier crystal diodes, but I'm not
sure.  Does anyone know the generic part number for these?

Does anyone have a spare(s) to sell?  Or know where I can get them?
I just need two to experiment with.  Or even just one would do.

Thanks,
--- 73, Rob Myers
        VE3JQL