FS: EFJ Low Pass Filters, Dow-Key and Other Antenna Relays, Other Parts and Goodies

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Wed Mar 2 17:37:53 EST 2005

Here are a some items for sale.  Prices do not include shipping. I will
ship overseas.

E. F. Johnson Low Pass Filters..................$45 each plus shipping
Quantity of 3.  Two have the mounting bracket and one does not.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/efj_filter.JPG

Dow-Key and Dow-Key Clone Antenna Relays
These are all 110 volt relays. All have been tested and are working.
These relays have no external contacts unless indicated

Quantity of 2- Dow-Key...........$35 each plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dowkey1.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dowkey2.JPG

Quantity of 3- Dow-Key Clones..........$35 each plus shipping
These look like they are more rugged
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/relay98.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/relay99.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/relay4.JPG

Quantity of 1-Dow-Key Clone with 2 sets of external contacts........$45
plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/relay2_contacts.JPG

Quantity of 2- Price Electric Relays..........$40 each plus shipping
These have N-connectors and are extremely well built. I believe they are
VHF/UHF relays
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/uhf_relay.JPG

Precision E-200-C Signal Generator...................$60 plus shipping
This is a nice vintage signal generator covers 90 kHz to 120 MHz. It has
two separate  adjustable RF outputs as well as internal modulation and
adjustable AVC voltage.  The tuning dial even has a smooth vernier
movement. This unit has been tested and works great but it does have
considerable chipped paint. This is an excellent unit for your test
bench if you are restoring boatanchors or antique radios! Includes a
photocopy of the manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/precisione200c.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/precisione200c2.JPG

Square D High Power Antenna Switch- SPDT, NOS, NIB.....$25 plus shipping
These are NOS circa 1945 giant knife switches. Put this in your shack
and give literal meaning to "I am going to throw the big switch".
The base of this switch is roughly 10 inches long so this is a "big" switch.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/big_switch2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/big_switch.JPG

Giant  Mirrored Scale Microammeter..............$20 plus shipping
FS = 500 micro amps. Meter is 6 inches wide by 4.5 inches high
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bigmeter.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bigmeter2.jpg

100 kc Octal Base Crystal.....................$20 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/100khz_xtal4.jpg

Hallicrafters SX-28 Back Panel Binding Posts.........$25 plus shipping
These are NOS Millen parts. I believe these are the same ones on the
back of the SX-28. I can’t get to the back of mine to check 9 sound
familiar?). Dimensions are approximately 2 inches long by 0.75 inches
wide.  Terminals are 0.75 inches apart
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/binding_posts.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Dave  N7RK                Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*
ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX