Need odd front panel IF Gain Pot for RX-1 (Re-Post)

digital-conjurers at ADELPHIA.NET digital-conjurers at ADELPHIA.NET
Wed Mar 9 18:17:39 EST 2005

No takers the first time, so here it is again, a month later...

Anyone out there got a spare front panel IF Gain Pot for the RX-1?
This little guy is VERY non-standard, having a threaded section
that's almost 5/8" long, so it will fit through that very thick set of
two front panels.

Part Number is B-10-70; it's a 10K linear pot (easy enough, I have
three standard ones!) but that long threaded shaft really threw a
wrench into things.

Picture at: www.moonlightsys.com/misc/rx1_IF_gain_pot.jpg

Already adapted one of my junkbox pots with parts from the B-10-70
pot, but the result is not working very well; the process of
machining, cutting and adapting the various parts is kinda rough on
potentiometers.

Would also consider (as a last resort) buying an entire RX-1 junker
chassis.

Thanks,

Lin/KJ6EF