GB> happy dance

Ray Friess rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Wed Mar 9 23:17:27 EST 2005

YEP!!!   nothing like that feeling.....      And, the buy it off the
shelf and plug it in and turn it on
crowd dont have the faintest clue what they are missing...
THIS is ham radio at its finest.
I had the same type of thrill the first time I made a contact through a
ham satellite....  but even
then it came in second to a qso like yours....