CI-1078 Digital MPH and MPG Meter

Alex temple.heath at MIWWW.COM
Fri Mar 11 11:33:00 EST 2005

Hi,

I just recently purchased a vintage Heathkit CI-1078 Digital MPH and MPG
meter. It came with the original manual, but did not include the schematic
(which I presume was on a separate illustration booklet). I wanted to
restore this unit, and a schematic would be very usefull to say the least.

Does anyone have this schematic? Thanks.

Alex

PS. if anybody would like any information out of the CI-1078 manual, I'll
be happy to send you JPG's of the pertaining pages.