PARTS FOR HEATHKIT SB-101 [and others] - UPDATE

Joseph Lutz kwm24 at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Mar 17 21:44:03 EST 2005

Subject Parts Lot has been spoken for - will advise if anything happens.
Thanks to all who inquired.
FYI:  Have put the SB-101 on the bench, had it on a Variac for awhile,
and then put the full juice to it.  'It worked when I put it on the shelf
a couple of years ago, and by george, it still does.  Been listening to
a interesting CW QSO between K5DY and K4UE re: Bass Fishing
[on 40M using my 160M LW] - both booming in.  And the CW filter
does work.  Will be offering it up for a new home later on tonight.
73,
Joe W7LPF

'Do not go where the path may lead - Go instead where there is no path
 and leave a trail.'  - Emerson

All messages and attachments scanned by Norton AntiVirus Auto checker
prior to being sent.

- SNIP!     -  SNIP!