Not alone - sb 104 problem

Ray Friess rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Fri Mar 18 18:01:18 EST 2005

Apparently I'm not alone with my sb 104/remote vfo problem.....
so maybe someone can help both of us....
Ray  wa7itz

Ray
      If you get the answer form some source off the list would you
please forward the fix on to me I though that I was nuts  but I have a
remote vfo that is doing the same thing . Unfortunately I am unable to
work on this rig right now for the next six weeks I can not get to my
shack fell broke my leg and just can not make it down stairs so please
let me know the fix.
Yours truly Bill Riddell
ve3wfr (waiting for winter to be over )