FS: CP-1060 CD Ignition System

Scott Cowling scotty at TONKS.COM
Sun Mar 20 23:38:09 EST 2005

Hi Heathkitters,

I am an advisor for Explorer Post 599, a ham radio explorer post for teens
located in the Phoenix, AZ metro area. Our members are between the ages of
14 and 21. Our focus is ham radio and high-tech electronics as it relates
to ham radio. Our club call is W7BSA, in case you hear us on the air. We
are affiliated with the Arizona Repeater Association, and have been around
for more than 20 years.

We accept donations of equipment for the young men and women to use and
learn with.  We have excess equipment from time to time, and lots of it is
Heath gear.  The proceeds from the sale of items that we cannot use go 100%
to the Explorer Post treasury to finance youth projects.

You can check out our web site at:
http://www.post599.org

You can check out our excess equipment here:
http://wa2dfi.hamradiocentral.com/post599/forsale.html

Some of the items will be sold on the dreaded eBay, while others will be
sold directly from the above web page. I will post any Heathkit items here
as I get them listed on the above page.

Our first item is a Heathkit model CP-1060 Capacitive Discharge Ignition
System.

I would rather see Heathkit items go to list members rather than up for
auction, but my primary goal is to raise money for our youth activities.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI