AM-2 SWR Meter Manual

Brad Allen ballen at FRONTIERNET.NET
Tue Mar 22 07:31:12 EST 2005

Gentleman,
	I have a SB104A. I am not sure if this is a problem or not. On any
band, when in USB and I press the TUNE button, the display reads the same as
the RCV frequency. When in LSB and I press the TUNE button, it changes by
+3.1KHZ. When I am in CW mode, the frequency stays the same trans/rcv except
it goes you by +.7 from the frequency as compared to USB or LSB which I am
sure is correct.
	Another possible issue is that the 10 meter band, all 4 positions
seem to be awful quiet as far as frequency noise. WWV band is the same
although I can get WWV weak. Transmit seems to be fine in the sense that I
do get power through to the finals. When transmitting, the frequency counter
that I use does display +1.5 on USB and -2.0 on LSB as compared to the
display. These readings were done on the 7.0 band. Results are off,but by
different amounts and fairly small on other bands. Brad  KB2CHY