SB-610

sb200 sb200 at OPTONLINE.NET
Thu Mar 24 01:04:05 EST 2005

I'm having a problem with my SB610 he problem with it is the receive amplitude .  The envelope pattern is filling only about 1/2 inch high even though the vertical gain is turned all the way up.  This happens when I use the AGC.

When I turn the AGC off the envelope pattern works.  But the waves look a bit distorted though to me.  Also, with the AGC off the auido sounds terrible.  When I transmit the envelope patterns is much to large I have to turn down the gain.   Has anyone had this problem before?

 Thanks for the help.

73, Chris N2uqs