HW/SB Filter info - Schematic added.

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon at MOSCOW.COM
Wed May 4 01:39:58 EDT 2005

I have uploaded an updated HW/SB filter info PDF WITH an added
schematic. It is still on the Glowbugs web site at:

http://www.mines.uidaho.edu/~glowbugs/

Click on 15) Modifications (etc) at the bottom of the main page.

I will also include another PDF file soon of a fairly easy method of
testing crystal filters for their characteristics. It will be near the same
place on the web site.

Ken Gordon W7EKB