HW-100 QRP

Jason Evans ki4gmx at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 4 16:43:04 EDT 2005

Thanks for all of the suggestions.  I think I might try to trade it in
for an HW-8 or 9 or another QRP rig of similar quality instead.

Here are the specs on the radio:

It is unmodified with the original heathkit hand mic, power supply,
and construction book/user's manual, and is in good physical condition
with just a few scratches on
top, but no scratches on the face. It appears that just the paint is
just scratched but no deep scratches in the metal.

Jason.

--
73's
KI4GMX (Jason S. Evans)