3-500's

Jerry Forwood e.j.forwood at JUNO.COM
Mon May 9 21:51:17 EDT 2005

Hi Brian,

Go to the Hallicrafters Collectors International web site  <www.w9wze.org>.  Go to the left side of the page (blue panel) go down the page and click on "SX-101 Lineage".  When the new page opens, go down to the section on the SX-101 MK3 and read!

Maybe you have one of the older radios.  The filament on the oscillator is always on on all of the units after the SX-101 MK3.

73 de Jerry, KØEJF
E.J.(Jerry) Forwood

-- Brian Carling <bcarling at CFL.RR.COM> wrote:
My SX-1010 is here and plugged in, but is as cold as a cucumber!

Hmmmm - was it modified, Jerry?