FS: GC-1000 Most Accurate Clock with RS-232 Port

Mary Ann Burke burke59 at ADELPHIA.NET
Tue May 10 15:07:14 EDT 2005

One more thing my Dad had squirreled away and now wants to sell.....

GC-1000 Most Accurate Clock with RS-232 port with original manual and schematics.  I don't have the manual for the RS-232 port.  The antenna is intact and is not bent. I plugged the clock in and about an hour later it had received a signal and was working perfectly.  The plastic face plate is loose and falls off, but this should be easy to fix. There are some very faint scratches on the metal on the top, but otherwise it is in excellent condition. Best offer over $400.  Paypal preferred.  Shipping within the continental USA will be $20 including insurance.

Email me if you would like to see pictures.

Thanks,
Mary Ann