Web heathkits.com for sale

gary chac at HEATHKITS.COM
Tue May 17 15:57:26 EDT 2005

I have had several people ask me what all goes with the web site.  The web site has been up 10 years starting out on Earthlink and then registered as heathkits.com (at resister.com). Included is the site complete, as seen, but a very lot of the site is not viewable at the present configuration.  Along with that, I am including from 300 to 500 (haven't counted lately) manuals.  Most of these manuals are unmarked.  Also around 50+ catalogs.  Several flyers from the early 50's.  Thank you, all have replied, this has been my life for the past almost 15 years, so it is going to be hard doing this.  73 Gary K0IMJ