SB-102

sean ross coconutcowboy2002 at YAHOO.COM
Wed May 18 21:32:54 EDT 2005

what is the frequency of the crystal you need I have a drawer full of usb and lsb and 100kc crystals all good.

Sean

Glen Zook <gzook at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
Sounds like the BFO crystal for USB has shifted.

Glen, K9STH

--- Terry England wrote:

I can't keep the carrier out of the USB mode the LSB
is fine but have to adjust the carrier control all
the time to null the carrier.

Glen, K9STH

Web sites

http://home.comcast.net/~k9sth
http://home.comcast.net/~zcomco

http://mail.yahoo.com

parties involved. This list and the City of Tempe are not responsible
for losses or misrepresentations of any kind. Buyer beware!

Discover Yahoo!
 Use Yahoo! to plan a weekend, have fun online & more.  Check it out!