IF CAN

Terry England W9cau at AOL.COM
Sun May 22 20:31:17 EDT 2005

Hello, I have a IF transformer T-102 that I took out of the SB-102 I just
fixed and it was one of the problem's that was wrong with it. The coil form that
 holds the slugs in cane loose from the bottom of the base and when tuning
the  slugs it turned and broke the wire connection from the pins. I want to
repair  this IF-can but what would be a good glue to fasten the coil form back in
the  base and does it matter which two set of wires on the coils go to which
set of  pins? They look alike but I don't know if they are. Any help I would be
glad to  have. Thank you Terry w9cau