HW-100

Terry England W9cau at AOL.COM
Sat May 28 07:38:08 EDT 2005

Hello all I ain need of a manual for a HW-100. I picked up a nice HW-100 2
weeks ago and the manual was forgot to be put in the box with the radio, it was
 supposed to have been sent 3 days after the  radio was sent but still no
manual. I have a few extra manuals I can trade if someone has a extra one they
don't need. Thank you all w9cau