information on the 54-143 transformer....

Claude mck20 at YAHOO.COM
Tue May 31 12:01:51 EDT 2005

Hi Karl,
     I have a chart of Heathkit part numbers, that
shows the 54-143 to be the power transformer in an
SB-401 Transmitter....
     I do not have an SB-401 manual, but it is aviable
from Bama.... At this link....
http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/ or more specifically
 http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/heath/sb401/ the
schematic for the SB-401 can be downloaded.... I hope
that this is helpfull....
     Very best of 73's....
                            Claude WB4WHH

http://mail.yahoo.com