Any Heathkit Repair Experts?

Brian AF4K bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Mon Nov 7 07:51:08 EST 2005

Heath repair experts are listed in the Boatanchors Directory, Paul...

http://www.af4k.com/Boatanchors_Directory/Repairs.htm
http://www.af4k.com/Boatanchors_Directory/Heath.htm

May I suggest making a Bookmark / Favorites there?!

Also - there are some "unlisted guys" with no web page
who can be found via this page:

http://www.af4k.com/mega/repairs.htm

A lot of people consult these web pages for information, so
please let me know if you find out about any additional repair
places and I will make sure they get listed!

All the best - Brian, AF4K