Sale Sb 104a and peripherals

guy quartarone guyq at COMCAST.NET
Mon Nov 7 19:44:35 EST 2005

    Selling my Sb 104a line. The station consists of the sb 104a original 104a not an update the matching 604 power supply, the matching scope sb 614, the matching station console sb 634, and the matching electrovoice microphone. All equipment in working condition and original manuals. The units are clean without scrathes,nicks, or dents. Email for more detail information and pictures. I am asking 500.00 for the complete station. There is also a matching vfo that will be included in the package.
Thanks Guy wa1tqq