Eimac Tube

DAVID JACKSON RDJ2004 at MSN.COM
Tue Nov 8 13:33:38 EST 2005

I came across an Eimac 7034/4X150A PA tube and need some help in determining whether it is good or bad.  Does anyone have a simple way to test the tube, short of installing in a rig that uses the tube?  It appears to be new, and the package is marked that way.  I have a limited collection of test gear.
Thanks.
Dave
KA7GLI