Ferrite Slugs

LEON WENDLER electronicparts2002 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Nov 10 10:42:06 EST 2005

I have the blue prints of the sb-620 and ho-13 coils
if people want them i will put them on our heathkit
website. just let me know. www.tech-systems-labs.com
when you find out which cores to buy could you please
tell me so i can list infomation for other hams.
thank you
leon @ technology systems

http://mail.yahoo.com