UNBUILT HEATHKITS

Jeff Goldman k3dua at EROLS.COM
Fri Nov 11 16:18:57 EST 2005

OK Heathkit Collectors,

I now have all the Heathkit stuff that listed I had in my original ad
(eham.net and QTH.COM), and I have made a detailed list of it.

I have listed prices that I think are fair, especially for the UNBUILT
HEATHKITS, but I am open to any, and all offers (more or less than my
suggested price).  Offers for more than one piece will also be
considered.  This email will be going out to over 50 people who have
responded to my ads, so make your offers.  I will be accepting offers
until the 11:59 PM,  EST, November 20, 2005.  Shipping will be extra,
added to your offer price.  I live in central Maryland, so delivery or
meet somewhere or pick up can be arranged if you are close.

1.  SB-221.  The main box has been opened, the contents all appear to
be there,  The second box, with the transformer, has not been opened,
There is also a letter from Heath detailing a list of the additional
parts that were required to add the 10-meter operation to the SB-221.
All of the components listed in this letter are in a small additional
box.  Also included is a manual for the SB-220 (only the main manual,
the illustration booklet is not there).  Suggested price $2500.00.

2.  SA-2550.  I have 3 of these available.  These are all unopened.
Suggested price $400.00 each.

3.  PS-23.  I have two of these available.  One is unopened, but has
slight water stain on one end of the box.  The second has been opened,
and everything looks complete.  Suggested price $250.00 each.

4.  ID-101.  For those not familiar with this model number, it is an
electronic switch that allowed a single-trace oscilloscope to be used
to look at two traces - - it essentially made a single trace scope into
a dual-trace scope.  This was made in the early 1970's.  The box is
unopened.  Suggested price $75.00.

5.  ID-1390B.  For those unfamiliar with this model number, it is a
desktop, Digital Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer.  It was made in the mid
1970's.   The box has been opened, and everything appears to be there.
  Suggested price $100.00.

6.  IP-2717.   For those unfamiliar with this unit, it is a bench power
supply with outputs of: 0-400 VDC at 0-100 ma continuos, 125 ma
intermittent; 0 to -100 VDC at 1 ma; and 6.3 VAC at 4 A or 12.6 VAC at
2 A.  It has two meters.  The box has been opened, and everything
appears to be there.  Suggested price $250.00.

7.  HDP-1340.  I have 3 of these available.    This is an accessory
hand microphone for some radio.  Each microphone is in its original
Heath padded envelope (the envelopes have been opened).  Each comes
with the mic holder clip.  There is no connector on the end of the
coiled cord.  Suggested price $30.00 each.

8.  Model number unknown.  I have two, X-ACTO Basic Knife Sets, each in
a wooden box, with the word "Heathkit" printed on the top of the box in
letters about 3/8 inch high.  The printing is red.  These are unused
and still have the original X-ACTO outer box.  Suggested Price $35.00
each.

9.  Lots of old Heathkit Catalogs available - - too many to list here,
so if interested in the catalogs, please request a separate listing of
them.

Looking forward to your offers on this collectable, UNBUILT HEATHKIT
stuff.

Thanks and 73.

Jeff, K3DUA