Parting out HW-202

Hudson, Steve (RBI-US RCD) sdhudson at REEDBUSINESS.COM
Wed Nov 16 20:51:16 EST 2005

Hi folks --

I'm parting out an HW-202 2-meter FM transceiver. When I got it the rig had
been modified for remote operation and was said to work, but since there's
no way to check anything all assemblies are strictly as-is. Plus shipping
from 30004.

Thanks,

Steve AA4BW

HW-202 manual. I'd describe it as in very very good condition, no steps are
checked off (that I can find). There are a few handwritten notes in a few
places. $10

85-1308 transmitter board assembly, built out completely. $15

85-1382 receiver board assembly, built out completely. $15

85-1310 RF power amp board, mounted to back panel. Power transistors on the
board are 2N5589 and 2N5590. $15

85-1247-1 regulator hash filter board assembly, built out completely. $5

Wiring harness with push pin connectors on some wires and with 9-pin socket
to mate with 9-pin plug on power amp board. $5

Front panel metal components: light green main panel, dark green subpanel,
silver bezel. Great condition. $10

Front panel meter. $4

Oval speaker. $4

PTT Microphone. No connector on cord. $8

Feel free to make offers if you see several things you need.