6m AM and 2m AM Activity

Brian AF4K bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Tue Oct 4 06:05:15 EDT 2005

GREAT ALLEN!
YOU (we) are the future of VHF AM.
Stay with it.  There ARE many of us out here with 6m AM capability
who just need a NUDGE to get on the air more often!

I think if more of us talked it up on the internet there would be a ton
more activity and maybe even start some new nets!

I would be willing to get involved.

ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE???

Hailing DC, VA, MD, FLORIDA!!!

CQ CQ CQ CQ 6m AM!!

I will be on 50.4 MHz calling CQ and listening to your calls this weekend!

73s from AF4K, Brian