Sixer Question

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Fri Oct 14 13:38:04 EDT 2005

Since the HW-29 Sixer used overtone crystals and not
fundamental crystals in either the 6 MHz or 8 MHz
range, the ability to use the fundamental crystals
says that it is an HW-29A.

Glen, K9STH

--- Mr Joseph Lankford II <du1_ks4dk at YAHOO.COM> wrote:

Hi There:  I recently purchased a sixer. When it
arrived I took it out of the case and noticed it had a
6300 crystal in it. The front panel shows it being a HW-29A.

Glen, K9STH

Web sites

http://home.comcast.net/~k9sth
http://home.comcast.net/~zcomco